Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ms. American Pie Cookbook

 
Have you bought your copy of Beth Howard's new book, Ms. American Pie: Buttery Good Recipes and Bold Tales From the American Gothic House, yet?  It officially goes on sale tomorrow.
 
I've blogged about Beth before here and here and here, but in case you're new to this blog I can tell you that she is a great lady.  She's leading an adventurous life as a pie maker and beautiful story-teller.  And she chose to wear my Retro Revival "American Beauty" apron on the cover of her new book.  I'm so incredibly excited and thankful for this!
 
 
Beth is originally from Iowa, and resides now in the famous American Gothic house.  The picture of me in the corn field?  Taken by my BFF while I was visiting Iowa.  Beth and I met at the Great American Pie Festival in Florida a few years ago.  Gotta love meant-to-be connections!
 
 
Hope you'll pick up a copy of her book.  And take a minute to visit her Facebook page, called The World Needs More Pie.

4 comments:

LBP said...

MMMM... I love pie, I will have to check out that cookbook. How cool that she lives in the American Gothic house!!!

Blessings

Linda

Stephanie said...

Sounds like an amazing cookbook :) Have a beautiful day! Hugs

donna said...

I will have to check out her cook book. Your apron is so cute. I just love it.
Hugs
donna

Unknown said...

That's cool!!