Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas in NYC

We spent an early Christmas in NYC last weekend with our daughter and son-in-law.  They're so cute:
 
 
Since Captain Project nor I had ever been to the city at Christmastime, they happily gave us the grand tour of all of the most iconic spots.
 
 
My favorite thing?  All of the giant Christmas ornaments and decorations sprinkled throughout the city.
 
 
Aren't these amazing?!
 
 
 
Captain Project doing his best nutcracker stance.
 
 
And this is Daughterlypoo and me at one of the many outdoor skating rinks.
 
 
We had so much fun!  Spending time with family is the best Christmas present I could ever receive!

2 comments:

Suz said...

It's good to see your lovely post. I think of you almost every day when I use one of your beautiful shower caps. I always send out a prayer. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Missy Shay said...

How fun that must have been!