Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kitchen Towels Refashioned into Aprons

I picked up a couple of darling kitchen towels at World Market recently.
 
 
Naturally, I was compelled to refashion them into Retro Revival aprons!
 
 
Cherries and rick rack
 
 
And you all know about my obsession with flatware!  So how could I resist towels printed like this?!
 
 
 
 
If you peeked into our kitchen towel drawer, all you'd see is a stash of plain, white towels.  I use all of the cute ones I find for apron-making!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Niiiiice!!!

You are so smart!

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

Love the flatware apron! Too funny that you only have white ones in your drawer though...what's with that!?

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

you are so full of ideas Cindy! Love these....so adorable!!!

CoriLynn said...

So so cute!!!
~xoxo, CoriLynn

Suz said...

You are an original. Very cheerful designs.

OdetoMrs.KatzCohn said...

Love the colors! And when you wipe your hands you're using a kitchen towel- ha ha!