Thursday, June 5, 2014

I am Show Ready!

 
I'm drowning in shower caps!  Not really, but this is what 100 of them looks like!
 
Just two more days before Retro Revival heads to the 45th Annual Historic Occoquan Arts & Crafts Show.  I'm so excited!
 
I'm well prepared with lots of inventory.  I'll have 232 aprons, 100 shower caps, 45 insulated travel flat iron cases, 40 sleep masks, and 60 pot mitt sets.  And I also have some exciting new display pieces and ideas for my tent (pictures soon).
 
If you're in the area, please come and visit me!  I'll be in tent #107 on Mill Street (that's the main drag, along the riverfront).
 
In the meantime, Twyla's going to help me out of the tub!
 

7 comments:

vintage grey said...

Wow, you have been a busy bee!! Best wishes and I hope you sell it all!! Have fun! xo Heather

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

I'm wishing you the best of luck and good weather! I'm so envious that you get to show there...it's always been one of my secret desires. I hope you have a wildly successful weekend!

Jingle said...

Seriously. You couldn't be any cuter! I love it! I hope your show is a huge success!

Marlynne said...

I'd say your well prepared! Will be a cute colorful tent I bet!

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

Wow! I hope you sell it all!

Blessings,
Amy Jo

RITY Momma said...

Love your red full skirt! With the crinolines it was so pretty! Love the idea of the stove and fridge too...I use older fridges as storage in my back yard <3

Carla said...

Your photo opt with the shower caps was too cute
Hope things went well!