Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Twyla Turns 6

Our sweet, ornery, funny Beagle Twyla turned six over the weekend.
 
And because I began blogging after her arrival I thought I'd share a couple of pictures you've never seen...
 
The day we met her she was one week old (and my hair was really short!).
 
 
And the day we brought her home to live with us:
 
 
 
Fast forward to her birthday party...
 


 
Mmmm, good stuff!
 
 
What?!  I have to wait till my next birthday to get the good, wet, stinky stuff?!
 

She makes us laugh.  Every day.  Best dog ever!

11 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Twyla!!! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

Aw! She wanted more! :) So cute! ♥

Michaele said...

I am completely in love with your dog!

CoriLynn said...

What a cutie pie!! My pupster just turned 12! I can't believe it. Dogs have a way of cuddling into our hearts, don't they?
~xoxo, CoriLynn

Betty Lou said...

Happy Birthday Twyla, you don't look a day over five. You certainly lucked out with such a good looking mom and dad. Must be where you got your good looks.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a cute post! I can't tell you how that name catches me off guard every time:) Twyla

vintage grey said...

Aww, so cute!! Sending birthday wishes! xo Heather

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

This is soooo cute!! Wishing her sweet birthday wishes!! xo Holly

OdetoMrs.KatzCohn said...

OMG Twyla's baby pics make me want to have another baby! (Baby pup, just to be clear!) I remember my baby Jax's puppy smell. It's the best.

She's adorable!! Happy Birthday!

Stephanie said...

Oh my, such cuteness! My heart completely melted after looking at these sweet pictures :)

I am visiting from Donna's (Donna's Lavender Nest) and I am happy to say I am now following your delightful blog. Looking forward to visiting again.

Happy weekend!

janice15 said...

O my gosh, I flipped she was adorable when you first got her.. what is not to love.. very sweet she looks.. I just saw your Esty shop.. lovely.. with love Janice