Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Shower(s) Cap Winner


Ooooh, how I love reading your comments!  In April you showered me with 78 of them!  From all of your feedback, I randomly drew the 28th comment (finally got around to figuring out how to cut/paste Random Generator results into my blog!)...
...which belonged to



Congratulations, Marcia!  (Please email me your address so I can ship you your Retro Revival shower cap.)


From my Pink Lemonade Cake post, Marcia commented, "I've never heard of pink lemonade cake, but it sounds delicious.  I don't bake as much as I used to, as I have 2 teenage daughters that are often baking up treats for the family now."

Since May is my birthday month, and since cake and icecream are in order, I thought this book would make the perfect May blog giveaway:


This book is filled with decadent recipes and mouth-watering pictures:


Leave a comment here, and on any or all of my May blog posts, and you'll be entered to win this book.  Each comment counts as an entry, so the more comments you share, the more chances you have to win ~ yay!  I'll draw the winner on May 31st.
 

8 comments:

lln001 said...

Happy Birthday Cindy! My birthday is in may too! It's a great month to have a birthday!!!
the book looks wonderful! You inspire us all the time--I love it

Suz said...

Nice giveaway. Happy Birthday! Very cute cupcakes apron with the pink background.

Julie Harward said...

I just love her..yay for her. My mom's birthday is May 10th...love the book! :D

Missy Shay said...

That is some really cute material, but I'm kind of partial to cakes! I'll have to look up that book, it looks good!

quiltjude said...

Oh yum to the book, my first grandchild is celebrating being one on the 17th May, maybe too little now but next year???? Love your blog :)

Simple Home said...

Thank you so much Cindy! Sorry I missed this before :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

Donna said...

What a wonderful giveaway! Happy Birthday to You!!

Jingle said...

The fabric is adorable and that book looks amazing!