Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!



Phew, what a year!  Here's to 2011!

(We love messing with Twyla - ha!)
While I'm soooo looking forward to the New Year, I appreciate all that I have, including:
*A loving family and the most amazing friends
*"Mr. Wonderful," also known as my husband
*Remarkable children with whom I have beautiful relationships and who make me happy and proud every day
*A son who returned home safely from war
*Our beautiful home and little farm
*The world's most ornery yet loveable beagle
*The brave men and women (and their families) who work so hard to protect our country
*I get to do what I love every day - design and sew
*All of my Retro Revival customers (over 1,000!)
*All of the incredible people I've met over this past year, including all of you who follow or visit my blog!  I have felt tremendously loved the entire year and I am thankful for your loyal readership, friendship, funny and interesting comments and overall support!
I wish you all peace, hope, joy and all that is good is 2011.  Happy New Year!
Reminder: Tomorrow I'll randomly draw the winner of this beautiful vintage tablecloth apron from all of the comments on my December 9th blog.  If you haven't entered yet, hurry!  And good luck!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great list of Thankful fors! You make it easy to love what you do and who you are!
Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope Twyla has a designated drviver! :-)

Always remember: Smiles don't have to be saved for a rainy day. It's good to waste them :-)

Happy New Year from rainy Southern California

May God bless you and your family in 2011 :-)

~Ron