Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Blog Winner!

I'm so happy to see my little ol' blog is growing with new followers every week - thank you!  And thank you for all of your feedback.  I love reading your comments and especially look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays (when I normally post new blog entries) when so many of you visit my blog - makes me smile!
Now, on to important business!  The winner of Retro Revival's July Blog Giveaway is...
...BECKY!
Congratulations, Becky!  Please email me your address so I can send you your vintage hankie right away.
***In my August 5th blog I'll be announcing my August giveaway - it's a good one so check back here for the details!***

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey Cindy..anything from Rachael Ray show? Just a wondering!!Is it hot there? We are starting to get miserable her!!

Hugs..Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Becky said...

Me Becky? Or the other Becky? Yay!! Or Congratulations!! whichever is appropriate!

retrorevival.biz said...

Sorry Followers, I wasn't specific enough! The winner is Becky from Becky Sews.