Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bouquet Beauty

 
When I made my first Retro Revival Bouquet Beauty shower cap a few months ago (prior post here), it was really a lark ~ blending my love of flowers with the practicality of a quality made shower cap.
 
 
I really didn't expect to sell it.  But it did!  And now, several months later, they keep selling, two this week, in fact!
 
 
Hand-sewing a virtual field of flowers makes me smile.
 
 
The fun photo editor on my new iPhone is making me happy too.  Pretty, right?
 

 
Hope you find lots to smile about today!

2 comments:

Dottie Dana said...

That is stunning, and of course it sells because 1. it is beautiful, and 2. it looks precious on you in the tub. You are so talented.
xoxo

Curtains in My Tree said...


Adorable

looks like you have a new adventure in making rose shower caps.
They are all so cute and BIG