Thursday, July 10, 2014

Quick Easy Veggie Flat Bread Pizza

Looking for a new, easy, go-to recipe?  You've just got to try this!


As with any pizza, you can use just about anything!  Here's what I used:


Ingredients:
Flat bread (I like the nooks and bumps on Naan)
Olive oil
Parmesan sauce (any type of pizza or spaghetti sauce will do)
Chopped garlic
Spinach
Chopped tomatoes (I used canned)
Chopped artichokes
Feta cheese

Directions:
1. Place the flat bread onto a foil-covered cookie sheet
2. Lightly brush olive oil onto the flat bread
3. Spread on the sauce
4. Lay down spinach


5. Add the tomatoes and artichokes, and sprinkle on crumbled feta cheese


6. Slide your masterpieces into a 425 oven for about 5 minutes, then remove them from the cookie sheet and place them directly onto the oven rack for another 5 minutes, or until the bread is crispy brown and the veggies are slightly browned.


So delicious!  This recipe is most definitely going into my weekly rotation!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm gonna go fix some right now!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

That does look good! I been looking for some gluten free ideas for my daughter, so I bet I could do this with one of those gluten free crusts! Thank you!
Blessings,
Susie

OdetoMrs.KatzCohn said...

Looks so good! I forget about Naan bread. Thanks for sharing.