Thursday, March 27, 2014

Something's Brewing {Aprons}

When I found this tea- and coffee-themed fabric, I perked right up and knew I had to buy it!
 
"Tea Time in Blue," alongside one of my favorite pieces in our home ~ an antique tea pot converted into a lamp!. Oh, and my tea of choice?  Chinese Pu-Erh, which is supposed to be heart-healthy.
 
 
Here is the same fabric theme in green, in front of some of my vintage creamer and sugar collection:


For coffee lovers, I've sewn a 1940's inspired apron:

 
My BFF had a set of Retro Revival coffee mugs made for me.  So sweet of her!

So, are you a coffee or tea drinker?  Or do you indulge in both like me?

8 comments:

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

Those are darling!

Blessings,
Amy Jo

OdetoMrs.KatzCohn said...

Drinking coffee right now! I need one of those aprons so I can clean up my kitchen. ;)

OdetoMrs.KatzCohn said...

Drinking coffee right now! I need one of those aprons so I can clean up my kitchen. ;)

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

These are so cute!
I'm really digging the vintage coffee pot motif right now.
I just bought a couple of towels and two pot holders at the dollar store the other day.
Come to think of it...I bought the last they had...so vintage Coffee pot motif must be pretty popular right now.
Pat

Unknown said...

Love these aprons! Makes me crave some coffee right now...

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hello!
Found you over at Sue's blog, Country Pleasures. I'm a tea drinker. I like Constant Comment from Bigelow and every Tazo tea I've tried so far.

I have recently begun to be a social drinker, coffee that is. ~smile~ I'm drinking it in Sunday school class.

Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Jasper's Cottage said...

These are so cute, they might almost inspire me to drink coffee or tea...almost. ;-)
xo Jonni xo

CoriLynn said...

Aaa-dorable! I love tea! Earl Grey and Constant Comment are my favorites. I like to order it like Jean Luc Picard cause I'm a sci fi nerd.. HA! ;)
~xoxo, CoriLynn