My "Chicky Rice" is a staple in our home and perfect for cold, winter nights. Here's how I make it...
1. Cook Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice (original recipe) according to directions (I used two boxes for this recipe)
2. While the rice is cooking, sprinkle a little garlic powder and Lawry's on chicken breasts and broil (about 5 minutes each side)
3. Cut up chicken into tiny pieces
4. Put the chicken into the cooked rice (use the same pot)
5. Stir in about a pint of heavy whipping cream
Dinner in about 30 minutes. It's thick and creamy and guaranteed to take the chill out of the night!