Yummy! I threw together this pizza and it tasted so good I thought you might like the easy recipe:
Pizza crust or flat bread
1 cup Parmesan sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1 bunch fresh asparagus, cut into bite sized pieces
1 large squash, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons minced garlic
Olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix up Parmesan sauce: In a sauce pan, and using a whisk, mix 1 cup of milk with 3 tablespoons flour, a pinch of nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese. Heat until bubbly, whisking constantly so that it'll be smooth and gooey.
- Spread Parmesan sauce onto crust
- Sprinkle on garlic and mozzarella
- Place asparagus and squash onto pizza and drizzle with oil
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until pizza crust is brown and crispy and cheeses are bubbly
- Load up your plate and enjoy!