Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Product Launch Loc Bonnets

Charity loves my waterproof, washable shower caps and shared this picture with me:


She has amazing, beautiful, long locks...



...and custom ordered an extra large Sleep Bonnet to accommodate her full, thick hair at night.  I adapted my Shower Cap pattern, making it bigger and instead of lining it with my normal waterproof fabric, used satin.





She really loves this one!  It allows her locs to hang flat and without bunching or bending ~ perfect for slumbering.

Thanks to Charity, I've officially launched a new product line ~ Retro Revival Caps for Locs!  Buyers can specify either a satin lining for sleeping or a waterproof lining for bathing.



I've already sold quite a few to individuals, and most recently to a new retailer in Australia.

A shot of Eco Dread's shop window, with one of my Loc Caps displayed:



All around the world, I'm hopefully making a positive difference in the beauty regimens of loc'd ladies!

8 comments:

Michaele said...

I love the idea of a sleep cap. Anyone with locks will benefit from this! Really neat window shot.

Old Fashioned Gal said...

How awesome! I love the window shot! :)
-Denise

Paula Parrish said...

You are just so talented and clever Cindy. ;o)

Recycled Relix said...

Charity is gorgeous!! What a great advertisement for your caps! fantastic idea.... love your work xx

P.S. where is Australia are your products?? please :)

donna said...

How awesome. Your caps are so cute.
Hugs
donna

GardenOfDaisies said...

You have used such pretty fabrics! These take me back to the days when I used to have to curl my daughter's hair for Irish Dance competitions, and we didn't want gravity to pull her ringlets out between dances, so she'd wear a cap on her head and only remove it right before she got on stage. Sigh... good memories of sweet times.

Unknown said...

where can I order the large colorful bonnet???

Unknown said...

where can I order the large colorful bonnet???