Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Ultimate Tub for Shower Caps

Captain Project and I visited our dear friends Melanie and Ray in Iowa last week.

We shared delicious meals.



And scrumptious treats.

(Click here for the recipe Melanie used ~ BEST lemon squares ever!)

The guys ran the Quad Cities half marathon.  Think they were trying to look nonchalant here, like they earn medals every day!



And Melanie and I spent a lot of time just hanging out and enjoying each other's company.

Gotta share some pix of their newly renovated master bathroom.  When I was visiting Melanie last year, we spent a lot of time reviewing options and selecting the finishes.  I always joke about how well I spend other people's money!

I think the tub is the jewel of the room.



New vanities (other one is out of the frame) with custom cabinets and granite tops that look like marble.





Pretty tile detail.



Too bad they couldn't get the big shower head.



And this gorgeous chandelier adds the perfect ambiance for a bubble bath.



I couldn't pass up a chance at taking some promotional pix for my shower caps!







Such a fun visit and I miss them so much already!  Cheers to amazing friends!

6 comments:

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

I can't imagine the opportunity to take pics in what looks like a design house bathtub presents itself often! Those are great promotional pics of you in the tub and I love that they put the chandelier in the bathroom, it's beautiful.

Suz said...

Lemon squares are one of my favorite finger desserts for holidays. I will be looking up the recipe.

Blessed Serendipity said...

Cindy you make a real cute bathing beauty. What a gorgeous bathroom.

xo
Danielle

Chenille Cottage said...

Cute as can be! And you make the perfect model for your darling shower caps!
Smiles,
Carolynn xoxo

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, dear that is a beauty! What a great place for you to take a bath! Your pictures look cute as usual!
Blessings,
Susie

donna said...

Your bathtub pictures are to cute. You are so brave.
Hugs
donna