Thursday, July 31, 2014

Merry July & Happy Summer {Christmas Aprons}

Let me explain!
 
 
 
I know it's obnoxious to walk through stores in the middle of summer and be assaulted with aisles of Christmas decorations!  But while most Americans are wading in the ocean waters, picnicking, and perfecting their grilling techniques, retailers are gearing up for the holiday season, the busiest and most fruitful time of the year.
 
 
Like a Santa elf, I've been holed up in my studio, stitching away, creating a sack full of Retro Revival Christmas-themed aprons in preparation for my fall shows.  Christmas fabric or not, as I'm sewing, I'm daydreaming about our upcoming trip to the beach!  Sand and jingle bells ~ weird, right?!
 
 
Merry July and happy summer!

6 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Well...we're not quite getting the Christmas down yet for the store...just the fall lol!! But we just wanted to stop by and tell you just how ADORABLE these are :)

Missy Shay said...

You are smart to get a head start!

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

Those aprons are sooo cute!

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Little Susie Home Maker said...

When in business you really do have to think ahead! And I can see that your creative juices have been flowing! From the looks of you pictures, you have been having fun! And will have some really awesome new merchandise!
Enjoy what is left of summer!
Susie

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Christmas in July is everywhere!
I will most likely have to begin my Christmas in July --in auguast, September, and October!

Like the aprons...they're so cute!

Carla said...

Cute Aprons
Hope you time in the sand was fun and relaxing