Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fun Makeup Bags

 
While visiting Daughterlypoo in Manhattan last month we spent a morning strolling through Chelsea Market.  Have you ever been there?  I can sum it up in one word ~ amazeballs!  It's a mix of unique handmade items and culinary delights.  Seriously, I could have spent the entire weekend in that place!
 
I bought a few Christmas gifts (yes, I'm one of those people who shops year-round for Christmas!) that I obviously can't show you now AND these fun makeup pouches.  This one is for my Aunt Bonnie:
 
 
I gave the mascara one to my BFF.  It's perfect for her since she is a natural blonde and never ever leaves home without mascara!
 
 
And this one I kept for myself:
 
 
Cute, right?!  They're all made by the very talented and witty artist Pamela Barsky (www.PamelaBarsky.com).  She also sells on Etsy here.
 
If you ever get the chance to go to Chelsea Market, take it!  Go hungry and you will leave full and quite happy!

1 comment:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

oh my goodness are those the funniest!! LOVE them!