Thursday, April 4, 2013

Vintage Bath Towel Aprons

I recently found two vintage, rose-printed bath towels and upcycled them into three aprons.



This one is my first "baby doll" style with an empire waist:



I designed it with adjustable straps and overall clasps:



The red polka dots on the full apron (left) happily coordinate with the roses:



As does the red and white gingham.



Best thing about these aprons?  The soft, absorbant towels ~ perfect for wiping your hands.



Vintage roses, polka dots and gingham sweetness!



I've listed these pretties on my website and in my Etsy Shop.

11 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Oh, oh, oh, how much is the empire waist one with the gingham bib????? I get paid next Wednesday, can you hold it for me??? Oh I hope it's not already sold.....

Hugs,
Meri

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

Adorable!!

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Betty Lou said...

So cute, so vintage.

Jingle said...

These are fabulous! I absolutely LOVE the full apron!

Missy Shay said...

I really like the empire waist one, I need to make one like that! I love the colors!

Julie Harward said...

Be still my heart...love, love, love them!!! :)

Donna said...

Love them!

donna said...

Your aprons are gorgeous. What a great find in those vintage towels.
Hugs
donna

CoriLynn said...

So so cute!

Perfectly Printed said...

Oh these are too cute!! chris

Becky said...

Beautiful! You are so creative and smart!