Sunday, April 4, 2010

White Gloves for Easter

Reflecting on Easters from my childhood, my most vivid memories are of The Easter Dress.  And The White Gloves!  The Easter Dress was a big deal for my sister and me; our mother would take us shopping weeks in advance to find the perfect dress, tights (white of course), shoes, gloves and sometimes, a delightful purse!  The anticipation of donning the dress far exceeded church service, the Easter basket and the special dinner, and I'd try it on repeatedly prior to the big day.  Over the years I had quite a few snazzy dresses but I think this was my favorite:
Happy Easter -- I hope you create wonderful memories.  And be sure to take pictures of your little ones in their Easter finest!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I don't think I've ever looked that together in my entire LIFE! Very sweet and cute. :)